A real life story. Last year the place next to my building caught fire afecting the parking and the lower apartments of my building. Thanks God we live on the top floor and my husband was home early so he grab our son and was the first person to be out. Unfortunately a lady was out of town so she wasn´t able to move her car and it exploded on the parking. At the end there were none structural damages so we were able to sleep that night at home... just a little smokey smell on everything.
Fired Up by Kristin Aagard
Layered Edges Vol 5 by Ah Designs
Pictures are from the newspaper (I was too scared to take pics)