Sunday Spotlight – Jadelyn (scrappycharmer)
This week we were lucky enough to interview Jadelyn (scrappycharmer) from our very own ScrapMatters CT! Here is what she had to say when asked a few questions:
2. What is your main job/career? SAHM
3. Are you married/children/pets? Married, 2 Kids and a dog
4. Where is home for you? California
5. What are your 3 favorite foods? Ice Cream, Tacos, and Spaghetti
6. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Malted Crunch
7. Snacks…Salty or Sweet? Sweet
8. Beverage of choice? Water
9. What’s your least favorite food? Seafood
10. PC or Mac? What program do you use? PC Adobe PSE
11. How long have you been digi-scrapping? How did you get started? 6 years, My very first layout was for a paper contest. I was rushed and thought…hmm…I can do this in word. I won… Discovered real digi about 6 months later when I was trying to scrap all 800 vacation pics from Mexico. I still have yet to scrap those pics! LOL!
12. What was your 1st LO about? I don’t have links to the first layout. The very first one I mentioned up above was about my daughter getting her nails done. I’ll have to look hard to find old Layouts. I am horrified to show them! LOL!
13. Do you have any other hobbies besides digi-scrapping (are there other hobbies)? Watching my kids sports…is that a hobby? I do it at least 6 times a week! My son plays travel baseball and he usually has at least 4 games on a weekend. My daughter is a dancer and cheerleader.
14. What is the most challenging part of scrapbooking for you? Journaling. I know I have the words and the stories but I guess I just can’t put them on paper.
15. What would you like to learn to do (or do better) not related to scrapbooking? I’d like to learn to sew…I have lots of pinterest ideas to sew…one day!
16. What are your favorite movies/TV shows? The MIddle, Modern Family, Don’t Trust the B, Two Broke Girls
17. Describe your “scrapping” environment. Music? TV in the background? Drinks? Snacks? Where? I usually scrap while everyone is gone during the day or late Saturday night if DH is working. I prefer no noise but sometimes have the tv on.
18. If you only had 2 elements to use on a LO, what would they be? staples and stitching…Love, love, love them!
19. Would you like to share a little known fact about you…? Hmm…I’m an open book and pretty boring…
20. Can you tell us a little about your scrappin’ style? I like to call it clean and simple with clusters. I like to cluster but I struggle with lots of elements. I am trying to break out of my box!
21. Favorite LOs that you have done?
Thanks, Jadelyn, for sharing more about you! It is fun to get to know our CT a little better!
Tags: Sunday Spotlight